1. The thermostatic mixing valve is equipped with temperature-sensing element to keep a stable water temperature by automatically regulating the inlet ratio of the hot and cold water.
2. With a temperature control handle, the water supply is of smart and thermostatic: the original temperature setting is 38 degrees (±1degree) and the water flow will be limited to keep anti-scald.
3. It is equipped with a safety button of wrong operation prevention, which you should push it firstly then you can regulate the temperature higher than 38degrees. This can protect the user from scald.
4. The copper mixing valve is fully plated to prevent oxidation and rust.
1. The working pressure is 0.1MPa-0.5MPa, thus you may need a booster pump if the pressure is under 0.05MPa.
2. Outlet water temperature is within 5℃~29℃ of the cold water and 55℃~85℃ of the hot water. The suggested water temperature is 55℃~65℃.
3. Anti-scald: the factory temperature setting is 38℃(±2℃). When the cold water fails to supply: the outlet water volume is less than 200ml and the outlet water temperature is less than 42℃ during the first 5 seconds (±0.5 seconds); the outlet water volume is less than 300ml and the outlet water temperature is less than 49℃ during the following 30 seconds. However the temperature difference will be within 2℃ once the cold water supply again.
4. Pipline installation standard: the left is hot water pipe and the right is the cold water pipe.
5. Pipeline cleaning standard requires that when the faucet is installed, it should be turned on for more than 1minute to flush the sediment up.
6. Water quality standard: The solid particle over 0.05mm should not be found in the water supply. If the water contains high sand content, a filter is advised to install; if the water is alkaline, a faucet with plastic thermostatic cartridge is advised to choose.
7. Working temperature standard: It requires the environmental temperature being above 0℃ since that the product may be frozen to burst and out of shape, etc.
8. Outlet water flow standard of the thermostatic taps: the water flow is 6-26L/min(according to the actual inlet water pressure).
9. When it is used coupled with the gas water heater or solar water heater, the outlet temperature may fluctuate for the pressure ratio of the hot and cold water being over 10:1.
BS EN 1111, BS EN 1287, ASME A112.18.1/CSAB125.1, ASSE 1016, AS 4032.2，GB 18145-2015, QB 2806-2006 and QB/T 4051-2010.