Equipped with temperature-sensing element, thermostatic concentric shower valve is able to automatically regulate the inlet ratio of the hot and cold water to keep a stable water temperature. This product is applicable to family bathroom and hotel. The valve is of multi-function that is to say this valve can control temperature, on-off and the water flowrate itself, and this also makes it of beautiful appearance and superior quality. You can set the temperature you need and you will get it in just 5 seconds when turning on the switch with a temperature difference of 1℃ to the set temperature and a water flow up to 18-20L/Min.
The plated copper valve body uses HPb59-1 being anti-oxidation.
The low voltage and large volume thermostatic cartridge is of dual function: switch and temperature control.
1. The optimum working pressure is 0.5-5Bar, we suggest a booster pump should be installed when the pressure is lower than 0.5Bar.
2. The outlet temperature of the cold water is 4℃-25℃and the hot water is 55℃-85℃.
3. The factory temperature setting is at 38℃±2℃.
4. Anti-scald: Once the cold water supply fails, during the first 5 seconds (±0.5 seconds) if the outlet water volume is less than 200ml, the outlet temperature is within 49℃, otherwise the temperature should be less than 42℃; during the following 30seconds, the volume should be less than 300ml with the temperature less than 49℃. Besides, when the cold water resupply, the temperature difference between the outlet water and the set temperature should be less than 2℃.
5. Stable outlet water temperature: Under the conditions of stable inlet water temperature, either pressure of the cold or hot inlet water varies by 20%; or under the conditions of constant inlet pressure, the inlet temperature of hot water varies by 10%, there is always a within 2 ℃ temperature difference between the outlet water temperature and set temperature.
BS EN1111, BS EN1287, ASME A112.12.1/CSAB 125.1, ASSE 1016 and AS 4032.2