The main body of recessed thermostatic concealed shower valve is made of HPb59-1(grade A brass).
Faucet handwheel is made of zinc alloy to keep anti-oxidation and corrosion-resistant.
1. Working pressure: The optimum pressure is 0.5-5Bar, thus a pressure-increasing valve is advised when the pressure is lower than 0.5Bar.
2. The outlet temperature of the cold water is 4℃-25℃ and the hot water is 55℃-85℃.
3. The safety temperature is set at 38℃(±2℃).
4. Anti-scald: When the cold water is shut down, during the first 5 seconds (±0.5 seconds) if the outlet water volume is less than 200ml, the outlet temperature is within 49℃, otherwise the temperature should be less than 42℃ and the volume less than 300ml, and the temperature is less than 49℃ in the following 30seconds. Besides, the temperature difference between the outlet water and the set temperature should be within 2℃.
5. Stable outlet water temperature: when the inlet water temperature is stable and the inlet pressure is 0.3 MPa then either pressure of the cold or hot water reduces by 20%; or when the inlet pressure is 0.3 Mpa, the inlet temperature of hot water varies by 10%, eventually the outlet water temperature difference is within 2 ℃ compared with the set temperature.
BS EN1111, BS EN1287, ASME A112.12.1/CSAB 125.1, ASSE 1016 and AS 4032.2.
Under the pressure of 0.3±0.03MPa, the water flowrate is:
When the supply water is only cold water: 29.4L/min
When the supply water is only hot water: 22.1L/min.